About this game
Grab your motorcycle and prepare to survive in an unforgiving post-apocalyptic world with your Days Gone Steam PC key. In this open-world action-adventure game, you’ll enter a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic.
Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, an army veteran turned bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
A DANGEROUS, BUT BEAUTIFUL WORLD
From forests and meadows to snowy plains and desert lava fields, the Pacific Northwest is both beautiful and lethal. Explore a variety of mountains, caves, mines, and small rural towns, scarred by millions of years of volcanic activity.
FEAR THE LIVING AND THE DEAD
With vicious gangs and hordes of Freakers roaming the land, you’ll need to make full use of a variety of customizable traps, weapons, and upgradable skills to stay alive. Don’t forget your Drifter bike, an invaluable tool in a vast land.
Jump on the saddle of Deacon’s trusty motorbike and explore a dynamic world dramatically affected by the weather, a dramatic day/night cycle, and the evolving Freakers, who adjust to their surroundings – and the people in it.
Lose yourself in a powerful tale of desperation, betrayal, and regret. Witness Deacon St. John’s struggles first hand as he searches for hope after suffering a deep, personal loss. What makes us human when faced with the daily struggle for survival?
YOUR DAYS GONE STEAM PC KEY INCLUDES:
- The PS4-exclusive game – now on PC!
- Deadly, stunning open-world to explore by foot motorcycle.
- PC bonus content – New Game Plus, Survival Mode, Challenge Mode, and Bike Skins.
- Heart-pounding survival against zombie-like foes and human enemies who adapt to their surroundings.
- PC enhancements – Ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked framerates, and improved graphics (increased level of details, field of view, foliage draw distances).