Prices Will Reflect At The Official Dealer Website When Show Discount Is Clicked.
Shohei Ohtani has been named the cover athlete for MLB The Show 22. The AL MVP hit 46 home runs, 100 RBI’s and had 26 stolen bases. If that wasn’t enough, he also had a 9-2 pitching record with a 3.18 ERA and 156 strikeouts.
MLB The Show 22 will release on April 5 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and for the first time, Nintendo Switch. The Collector’s Edition will be revealed on February 2.
Nintendo fans can now join in with Xbox and PlayStation fans to play against each other online with cross-platform play in MLB The Show 22. In addition, cross progression allows you to earn and use any earned content on any platform or generation (this excludes PS5 and Xbox Series X|S exclusive features like Stadium Creator). With cross saves you can transfer a save file for Road to the Show or Franchise mode to a different console.
Below are some of the MLB The Show 22 features. More features will be revealed prior to release. Feature Premieres will be announced at a later date providing fans more details on what has changed for the game this year.
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond*. Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers exactly how you want to aid in your progression.
- Face your friends with cross-platform play**. With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
- Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
*Internet connection required to redeem awards.
**PS Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.
***Requires other console game version. Sold separately.
NEXT GEN VERSIONS
- New Stadium Creator additions: build your dream ballpark with a streamlined user interface and enjoy night games in your stadium.
- Seamless performance: lose yourself in the moment with smooth, targeted 60fps gameplay.
- 4K resolution: experience the drama and excitement of gameday in crisp, dynamic 4K resolution.*
*Dynamic 4K and HDR require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
CREDIT: Steve Noah