Early Access. This game is currently not finished and may or may not change significantly over the course of its development. Find out more
About this game
Hidden Deep is a 2D action & exploration sci-fi thriller set in a mining and research facility – more than a mile under the ocean floor.
A group of researchers detected strange anomalies of unknown nature and organized an expedition to examine the mysterious phenomenon. Suddenly, after 681 days, contact with the researchers breaks off. You are the leader of the second team: Go down there, find out what happened, rescue anybody who is alive.
COMMAND YOUR TEAM – OPERATE EQUIPMENT – FACE UNKNOWN HORRORS
Control your team members directly or by giving orders. Accomplish your mission by coordinating different tasks. Explore the sub-oceanic caves by using specialized equipment: grappling hooks, scanners, drones, and heavy machinery are all part of your arsenal.
Defend against horrific alien life forms and other, undiscovered horrors that lurk in the deep.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES – ALONE OR IN CO-OP
Hidden Deep offers both a story mode with narrative-driven levels and a challenge mode where you can tackle various mission goals in randomized levels, either alone or in co-op.
- Rich a dark sci-fi story. The story pays tribute to ’80s and 90’s games and movie classics like Aliens, The Thing, and Half-Life.
- Tons of tools to use from grappling hooks and scanners to drones, weapons, and heavy machinery.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay in story mode (will be completed within the game’s Early Access period).
- Challenge mode for even more adventures in the deep.
- Local co-op and Remote Play co-op already available (Online co-op will be introduced within the game’s Early Access period).