Prices Will Reflect At The Official Dealer Website When Show Discount Is Clicked.
Rockstar Games yesterday announced a new update for Grand Theft Auto Online, called Criminal Enterprises. The update will release July 26th and will be making a lot of improvements on past updates that have been released to make the player experience more fun.
Business protection & upgrades
With the update on July 26th, players can engage in business activities including sell missions in private sessions.
In crew, invite Only and solo sessions you’ll be able to register as a VIP, President and CEO, which means you’ll be able to do all the missions in invite only sessions and not need a public session. If you choose to still do them in a public session, then you will be rewarded with extra pay.
- All vehicles that have access to the LS car meet will be able to equip, low grip tires.
- All vehicles will be delivered when requested by Johnny the mechanic
- You wont be penalised with a fine when destroying another players weaponised vehicle
- the Mobile operations centre and avenger will now be able to accommodate any vehicle that can fit in there, besides the Oppressor MKII
- You can now own up to 10 properties and garage spaces increasing garage spaces by up to 20
- Southern San Andreas Super Autos & Legendary Motorsport will feature new filter and browsing options.
- The damage of homing Missiles from the Oppressor MKII will be reduced massively, the countermeasures will have increase cooldown and fewer uses.
- The Sparrow helicopter will chaff and Flare countermeasures modifications available from the Kosatka
- Enter a helicopter and walk into the entrance of your roof right from launching a security contract
- Auto-Shop staff more likely to successfully to deliver a customers vehicle
- Our players will be able to jog in the Casino, Nightclub and Music Locker
- Purchase all Ammo at once for all weapons in the interaction menu.
- Players will have easier access to snacks and Armor through the weapon wheel
- Players can hang up phone calls from several contacts when they offer missions
- PC players will be able to disable in game chat box
- Kill / Death Ratio disabled in free mode and will only change in competitive gamemodes
- Players can spend more time scoping out Cayo Perico and can be caught more times before getting ejected from the island
- Increase to the checkpoint limit
- Increase to the player limit for transform races
- All platforms will now be able to create RC Bandito Races via the Special Vehicle Race Creator
- A Ghost to First Checkpoint option being added to additional Race types
- More models have also been added to the Fixture Remover
- A new Anti Grief Ghosting option to ghost players driving in the wrong direction
- An option to set the specific time of day for a Race
- The ability to scale Checkpoint size
Pay-out for Races
- All standard races, including player created races will have an average of 50% increase in payouts
- The prize pool for Premium Races will be increased. Payouts to podium finishers will stay the same, while players placing fourth and below will now also receive payouts.
Pay-out for Adversary Modes
- Payouts for Adversary modes will be increased by an average of 50%
Pay-out for HEISTS
- Players joining HEIST setups will receive 50% increase in payouts
- Minimum cut for HEIST players doing finales is 15% each
- All HEIST setup fees have been reduced to $25,000
- The Fleeca Job, The Humane Labs Raid, The Prison Break Finale and Series A Funding Finale will payout and extra 75%
- The Pacific Standard Job Finale, The Doomsday Heist: Act I, The Doomsday Heist: Act II and The Doomsday Heist: Act III will payout an extra 50%
- Cooldown timer for HEISTS will be 48 minutes when playing as a group
- Cooldown timer for Cayo Perico finale will be 144 minutes when playing solo
- Cayo Perico value Primary targets will appear less often for 3 in game day and the value of secondary targets will increase
Organizations and MC Members
- Basic Salary rate for Bodyguards, associates and MC members will be doubled
- MC members will receive an additional pay-out for taking part in sell missions
- Bodyguards and Associates will receive pay-outs for participating in Sell Missions
- Fees related to renaming Organizations have also been reduced
First-Time Pay-out Boosts
- Executives: Executives get a 3X payout for the new Export Mixed Goods Sell Mission. This can be accessed through your Executive Assistant after one of your new Warehouse staff members have acquired their first batch of Special Cargo.
- Bikers: Businesses will produce stock at 3X their regular speed, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
- Gunrunners: Research speeds are tripled for your first Research item. Production speeds are also tripled, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
- Nightclub Owners: All Business Battle Goods will contain triple the usual amount, returning to normal rates after your first Sell Mission is completed.
- Your first Sell Mission for each of the businesses listed above will reward double the usual GTA$ payout.
Limited-Time Payout Boosts for MC Presidents, VIPs, and CEOs
- Motorcycle Club Work, Club Challenges, Clubhouse Contracts, and Member Challenges will award double payouts for a limited time. VIP Work will also award double payouts for a limited time only.
Original Post: GTA Online: Criminal enterprises – upcoming improvements