EDIT: This Contest Is Now Closed
Winning this game is easy!
All you have to do is:
- Follow my Twitter account @SakeinEve
- Like and Retweet my twitter post (https://twitter.com/SakeinEve/status/1486825801433681926).
- Share this blog post to your timeline on Twitter
Take a screenshot that you shared this blog post and respond to my tweet above.
1 Person will be chosen at random on Sunday January 30th 2022 And will receive a DM from me with the steam key.
About this game
Explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating lands to expand your kingdom with your Driftland: The Magic Revival Steam PC key. In this adventure sim, you take on the role of a Mage Overlord with unique powers – and with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the landmasses.
After a devastating war between ancient mages, a powerful spell is all that holds together the shattered planet of Driftland. Faced with the destruction of their entire civilization and life on the planet, the warring factions called a truce and tried to repair the damage – but it was already too late. By using all their remaining magic to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in relative balance.
Many dark ages passed, but when all seemed lost, a ray of hope emerged once more: new sources of magic appeared, and new mages were given birth to across the planet. Now, as the dormant conflicts once again surface, this rediscovered power will determine whether Driftland is restored to its former glory or wiped from the cosmos entirely.
BUILD YOUR KINGDOM
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all your units without the need to micromanage each of them. The warriors, archers, and mages under your command are able to tame and ride different kinds of flying beasts and create various aerial units.
YOUR OFFICIAL DRIFTLAND: THE MAGIC REVIVAL STEAM PC KEY INCLUDES:
- Procedurally generated world.
- Resource- and magic-based economy.
- Move and terraform scattered landmasses with magic.
- Tame and ride dragons and other creatures.
- Explore and fight on the same map.
- Set goals instead of directly controlling units.
- Single-player, campaigns, and multiplayer.